"...love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." -- Kabil Gibran|
I never even wanted a pet. You didn't care--you just came in and made yourself at home. You insinuated yourself into my life and became a part of me, the family I never had. And now you're gone all too soon.
Thank you for teaching me about unconditional love, and family, and for giving me a reason to go on when all was bleak. Thank you for reminding me of the happy times--and how cute and adorable and incredibly smart you were--before you passed on to the spirit world.
I cherish the time we had together. 💕 I can see you:
* Putting your claws out and combing my hair
* Biting and pulling on the drawstring to my sweats (when you still had teeth) to try to wake me up
* Taking a flying leap and using my stomach as a diving board to wake me up 😹
* Pretending you were sick and crying like you were going to throw up in the other room to get my attention, then running away when I went to see if you were okay just to make me chase you around (MOL!)
* Walking to the refrigerator with me and sitting in front of it, looking in, when I opened the door
* Pretending to ignore me but checking what I was doing by looking in the mirror
* Tapping me with your paws to get my attention
* Snuggling up to me for cuddles 😻
* Climbing up real high on top of the high bookcase or refrigerator--where I wouldn't think to look--and calling me as if you were sick to make me look all around for you (I know you were laughing)
* Dragging your favorite feather toy and leaving it in front of the door while I was at work so it would be the first thing I saw when I got home
* Walking upside down under the bed, and moving around the living room floor by pulling your prone body around with your hands (when you were a kitten)
* Letting me know when a pot of water was boiling
* Getting sad and sitting on my suitcase when I had to leave for business trips
* Blowing me kitty kisses 😻
* Acting cute and cuddly when you wanted something
I can go on and on and on...
I miss you terribly. I miss you waking me up and greeting me when I come home. But I hope you're no longer in pain, and eating all the junk food you want. 🍫 🍪 🍰 🍟 🍘 🍩 🍦 Be kind to your brother Boom Boom over there, and be patient and understanding because he's not quite as smart as you are (how many are?!?). And wait for me until I pass over.
You were such a good girl, and such a fighter. You are the best cat ever. (Don't tell Miki or Michi...😉) You're always my baby, and will always be a part of me. I love you. Enjoy yourself over there and be in peace. 5/15/04 - 7/10/18, RIP.
P.S. Thanks for visiting me, Kiki Bear❣ 🍑🐻💟
9/22/18: It's been over two months now. Thank you for visiting me and leaving me signs since you've passed--the whisker and nail husk! You've tapped me to get my attention, and jumped onto my bed at night. There isn't a single day where I don't think of you. I can't wait to be reunited with you. I love you, Kiki Bear. ❤️
5/17/19: Happy belated birthday!! I still miss you SO much. Today, I received great news. I wish you were here with me to share the happiness. But I know you can hear me. You are always my baby. LOVE YOU!!!
You have crossed over now, into the spirit realm. 🌈
May you walk with Bast, and I will see you again some day.
"The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again." -Charles Dickens